Join us at this introduction to a programme focused on mine and my business development, progress and results.
For for many of us the combined stretch of growing a business and other life priorities can make quality thinking time hard to get, and often means we progress slower and more painfully. power-UP makes that problem a thing of the past.
Co.OfWomen has developed a premium programme to address these challenges that those of us going for growth will face.
power-UP provides a small group format where we meet together with other business owners on a monthly basis to do learning and quality thinking to ensure our plans are focused and delivering and we continue build our commercial thinking and networks. Sessions feature experienced entrepreneurs who attend to add their experience and wisdom for the benefit of our growth and between sessions a momentum programme keeps us connected and on track.
This intro session will show how this programme can do just that.
- Thursday, Nov 8th , 3.00pm - 5.00pm
- Level 2, 300 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
- for your budget
- No Fee for this introduction programme
In this intro session you'll get to
- discover how the powerUP programme runs
- understand what powerUP will deliver for business owners and the business
- meet some powerUP grads and find out what they got out of it
- find out about the awesome experienced entrepreneur mentors
- get to know the women who will be on the programme with you
check out what the grads say
Meet three of the awesome grads of the powerUP programme, Sandra Mu (founder of Jump), Sophie Gilmour (founder of Bird on a Wire) and Monica Chen (founder, uno property) and hear what they loved about the programme).
your additional bonus
If you opt to sign up for the February 2019 intake at this session, in addition to your premium member discount, you'll also receive a $250 (inc gst) discount voucher.