for many of us the combined stretch of growing a business and other life priorities can make quality thinking time hard to get, and often means we progress slower and more painfully. power-UP makes that problem a thing of the past.
Co.OfWomen has developed a top notch programme to address these challenges that, those of us going for growth will face.
power-UP provides a small group format where we meet together on a monthly basis to do quality thinking, ensure our plans are focused and delivering, build our commercial thinking, and to have our thinking and networks expanded. In between sessions, a momentum programme ensures we stay on track and feeling confident.
- Thursday, Jul 5th , 7.30am - 11.00am
- EY - 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland
- for your budget
- $7,500 (standard price)
premium member discounts up to 50% apply
power-UP will add new frameworks for thinking as sessions feature both experts and experienced entrepreneurs who act as session mentors adding their experience to ours.
The programme is facilitated by trained business coaches who work alongside participants in and outside the core sessions to ensure momentum is built.
power-UP features 6 sessions that focus on
- personal performance
- financial acumen
- growth plans
- exit, governance and advisors/boards
Join with other business owners in setting aside quality time to enhance our confidence and skills to delver the results of most importance for me.
at a glance
- sessions run from 7.30am – 10.30am
- are held on the FIRST Thursday of each month
- provides a trusted, small group format
- sessions include experienced entrepreneurs/experts
- provides a consistent opportunity to do quality, strategic thinking and see progress
power-UP gives me
- fresh thinking to invigorate my own
- enhanced skills and commercial acumen to make my business grow
- a sounding board to challenge and validate my thinking
- a confidential platform for expanding my thinking
- support/resources to ensure I make progress at my pace
- direct access to trusted experts
- new levels of confidence and ease
- momentum in the areas of importance for me
induction session = 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Sessions 1-6 = 7.30am - 10.30am
jul 05, aug 02, sept 06, Oct 4, nov 1