Coming up next
Camp = The Great Debate
Wednesday, Nov 1st , 2.30pm - 6.00pm | 12 Jellicoe St, North Wharf Auckland
Our final 2017 Camp features 'the great debate' as Dame Julie Christie and Theresa Gattung square off against each other over a compelling topic
The full programme will be announced in September but if you're certain you can be there, book your place now - we only have 200 places and they will sell out!
Camp = a day out to do quality thinking
3 times a year at our member camps our community comes together to contribute to each other and bask in the insights & clarity this forum offers each of us. camps are 100% led by members who willingly step into the limelight, for many with nerves shredding, for one reason: to share of themselves as a contribution to us.
- time out to reflect, review and be energised to take on your next level
- awareness to recognise the depth of our own internal resources
- learning from generous fellow members who want to add to your success
- quality time with like-minded women to build your network of champions
- opportunities to add your skill & experience to others on the same journey
$340 +gst = standard rate
included at no extra cost for premium members