power-UP is a leadership and business development programme that builds commercial confidence and is focused on progress.
For many of us the combined stretch of growing a business and other life priorities can make quality thinking and learning time hard to get, and often means we progress slower and more painfully. power-UP makes that problem a thing of the past.
power-UP brings participants together on a monthly basis to work on ourselves and our business - to do learning and quality thinking and to have this translated to outcomes in our business.
- Wednesday, Mar 18th , 7.00am - 10.30am
- Level 2, 300 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
- for your budget
- $8550 +gst (standard price)
$5985 +gst (premium member price)
power-UP focuses on equipping business owners for growth
This six month programme comprises five core three and a half our sessions and a graduation session that functions to ensure learning is embedded and in evidence in ourselves as leader and in the business. Between sessions, a weekly commitment of one hour is estimated to include a partner call, reflection assessments, reading and exercises focused on embedding leadership habits and developing robust commercial practices.
Sessions take a workshop format and are facilitated by trained, certified business coaches and feature experienced entrepreneurs who act as session mentors. Between sessions one on one coaching is provided to ensure the distinctive needs of each participant is accommodated. A maximum of 8 participants per group is allowed.
power-UP has 5 modules focused on developing self awareness & confidence - leadership - personal performance - a clearly articulated plan - clarity on optimal exit and governance.
Join with other business owners in setting aside quality time to enhance our confidence and skills to delver the results of most importance for me.
outcomes i'll get from power-UP
- a clear understanding of my overall role as 'ceo' and how to function and deliver in this role
- an understanding of what my optimal performance mode consists of and how to activate this
- how to be in control of my time to achieve both balance and the delivery of our business goals
- an understanding of my qualities as a leader and how to elicit performance from my team
- a clear, succinct business plan to focus myself and our team
- an understanding of the optimal exit and advisory function for my business
power-UP will give me
- fresh thinking to invigorate my own
- enhanced skills and commercial acumen to make my business grow
- a sounding board to challenge and validate my thinking
- a confidential platform for expanding my thinking
- support/resources to ensure I make progress at my pace
- direct access to trusted experts
- new levels of confidence and ease
- momentum in the areas of most importance for me
Sessions are on the THIRD WEDNESDAY of the month
7.00am – 10.30am
Mar 20, Apr 15, May 20, Jun 17, Jul 5
+ Graduation Session Aug 19 - 3.00 - 6.00pm
= give us a call to chat about the fit of power-UP for you
= 09 52 343 25 or email email@example.com