Mini MBA Programme
$6995 +GST (price for Premium Members)
Next Intake Starts: March 30
Our Mini MBA is a leadership and business development programme to build commercial competence & confidence.
Carving out time for quality thinking and learning can be difficult when you’re focused on the doing, slowing down your progress as your approach is more reactive than intentional. Our Mini MBA helps you make the time and gives you the resources needed to develop an intentional, systematic approach to advance your business and professional goals.
Led by experts, we cover key strategic aspects of leadership and business development, helping you translate your ideas and goals into actionable, tangible outcomes. There are 6 modules dedicated to Leadership, Management, Financials, Customers, Plans, Advisors and Exit.
The Mini MBA Programme Format
- 6 Modules
Leadership, People, Financials, Strategy, Planning, Role of Director and Exit
- Face to face & zoom
Delivered over 6 months in face to face 4-hour workshop sessions each month, and a group zoom check-in with programme Facilitator in between sessions
Sessions are facilitated by an experienced entrepreneur and led by experts
Participants are partnered up with different women in the group each month
A Graduation process dedicated to ensuring the learning is translated into visible outcomes for the leader and the business
A Graduation event at the close of the programme where participants present their business plans to each other and get expert feedback
Weekly commitment of 2 hours including a partner call, reflection assessments, reading and exercises focused on embedding leadership habits and developing robust practices.
What you’ll experience over the 6 months:
- A programme based on the practical reality of an owner-led business, with a focus on leadership, growth and sustainability
- A confidential platform to expand, challenge and validate your thinking
- An Interactive, practical workshop format for shared peer learning
- The distinction of the role of 'leader' over 'doer' and what activating your distinctive leadership will add to your business and team
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring in between sessions for any specific needs around the new learning.
What you’ll take away:
- Enhanced skills and business acumen to grow your business
- Support and resources to ensure you progress at your optimal pace
- An succinct business plan to focus energy on delivering your most important goals
- A greater understanding of your role as 'CEO' and how to shape this role to serve your business
- Understanding of your optimal performance mode and how to tap into this
- Development of fundamental leader habits and qualities that focus on time, balance, strategic thinking and team motivation
All sessions are at Co.OfWomen in Auckland Central
30 March - Session 1 7am - 11am
27 April - Session 2 7am - 11am
25 May - Session 3 7am - 11am
29 June - Session 4 7am - 11am
27 July - Session 5 7am - 11am
31 August - Session 6 7am - 11am
21 September - Graduation Session - 2pm - 6pm
Join other business owners in setting aside quality time to develop high levels of confidence and competence to deliver the results of the most importance.
Sandra Mu - founder Jump Trampoline Parks:
The Mini MBA gave me great results in my business, confidence in my role and fantastic peers to share my journey with.