$6995 +GST (price for Premium Members)
Next Programme Intake: September 21
Our Mini MBA is a leadership and business development programme to build commercial competence & confidence.
As business owners, carving out time for quality thinking and learning can be difficult when we're focused on the doing. There's so much to learn as we grow our businesses that it can be overwhelming and this often impacts the progress and success we work so hard to achieve.
The Mini MBA has been developed with an understanding of these challenges and provides the learning need to expand our know-how and confidence and an intentional, systematic approach to developing your leadership and business.
Led by experts the Mini MBA covers key business fundamentals required for us to develop into confident effective leaders to see our business achieve the success we deserve.
The Mini MBA Programme Format
- 6 Modules
Leadership, Managing People, Financials, Strategy, Planning, Role of Director and Exit
- Face to face & zoom
Delivered over 6 months with six face to face 4-hour workshop sessions each month, and a group zoom check-in session with programme Facilitator between each session
Each module features a workshop facilitated by experienced experts
A Powerful Peer Group
Participants are partnered up with different person in the group each month to act as your champion, building a close circle around you
A Graduation process dedicated to ensuring the learning is translated into visible outcomes for the leader and the business
A Graduation event at the end of the programme where participants present their business plans to each other and an experienced entrepreneur
Weekly commitment of 2 hours including a partner call, reflection assessments, reading and exercises focused on embedding leadership habits and developing robust business practices.
What you’ll experience over the 6 months:
- A programme based on the practical reality of an owner-led business, with a focus on leadership, growth and sustainability
- A transformation in your energy, clarity of focus and thinking and confidence
A confidential platform to expand, challenge and validate your thinking
- An Interactive, practical workshop format for shared peer learning and skill development
- The transition to the role of 'leader' over 'doer' and what activating your distinctive leadership will add to your business, team and life
- Direct support in the form of coaching and mentoring in between sessions for any specific needs around the new learning.
What you’ll take away:
- Enhanced skills and business acumen to grow your business
- Support and resources to ensure you progress at your optimal pace
- An succinct business plan to focus energy on delivering your most important goals
- A powerful understanding of your role as leader and how to shape this role to serve your business
- Understanding of your optimal performance mode and how to tap into this
- Development of fundamental leader habits and qualities that focus on time, balance, strategic thinking and team motivation
>> All face to face sessions are at Co.OfWomen in Auckland Central
>> Sessions recur on the third Thursday of each Month (except Dec)
21 Sep - Session 1 7am - 11am
19 Oct - Session 2 7am - 11am
16 Nov - Session 3 7am - 11am
14 Dec - Session 4 7am - 11am
18 Jan - Session 5 7am - 11am
15 Feb - Session 6 7am - 11am
06 Mar - Graduation Session - 2pm - 6pm
Join with other business owners in setting aside quality time to develop high levels of confidence and competence to deliver the success you deserve.
Christina Wood | founder Liberty Brewing:
The Mini MBA really helped me to think about my business as a whole, develop myself as a leader and took my confidence to new levels. My days have a much better structure and a huge bonus is the lifelong support crew I now have in the other strong wāhine I did the programme with.
Nazla Carmine | founder Cocktail Collective:
The Mini MBA was about tooling-up and focusing on the road ahead with a group of extraordinary experts as well as supportive peers and mentors - just gold!
Sandra Mu | founder Jump Trampoline Parks:
The Mini MBA gave me great results in my business, confidence in my role and fantastic peers to share my journey with.