nominations for 2018 hall of fame inductees open to all
Co.OfWomen instigated The New Zealand Hall of Fame for Women Entrepreneurs to honour those whose success has paved the way, whose brilliance has changed the way things get done and whose generosity has impacted our world for good and it’s time to add to their ranks.
2018 will see the new zealand hall of fame for women entrepreneurs
enter its seventh year and with it the induction of three more women and bring the total number inducted to 21.
the hall of fame creates explicit examples of female entrepreneurial success to do 4 important jobs:
- normalise success as a possibility for others
- offer encouragement to those working on their own
- create explicit examples of successful women readily accessible
- demonstrate diversity of success
Nominations are open to all individuals and invited to be made for women whom the nominee believe match these criteria:
- business success have achieved significant success with their business/es (large scale or global)
- impact on industry have had a significant, tangible impact on their industry
- support for female success involved with initiatives to support the advancement of women
- making a difference have initiatives applying their resources/profits for the good of others
The selection panel comprises members of the Co.OfWomen board and two current inductees to the Hall of Fame – they are:
- Tara Lorigan, Co.OfWomen founder
- Dr Lee Mathias, Co.OfWomen Chair (founder Birthcare)
- Sharon Hunter (inducted 2012) Co.OfWomen board member -PC Direct et al
- Wynnis Armour, Co.OfWomen Deputy Chair (founder Maddison Group)
- Sarah Paykel, Co.OfWomen board member (founder Lush Australasia)
- Rhonda Kite, Co.OfWomen board member (founder Kiwa Media)
email your 2018 nominations by August 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 women will be inducted into the New Zealand Hall of Fame on March 7 2018.