power^UP PLUS is a follow-on leadership development programme for graduates of the core power^UP programme.
The focus of power^UP PLUS is to provision ongoing leadership growth that supports the outcomes of most importance for the business owner.
This follow on programme is offered to graduates of the core 6-month programme. It was developed in response to the graduates desire to continue to focus on their own growth, continue to learn from and retain peer support and to have structured, strategic time away from the demands involved in running a business in growth mode.
The learning components featured in the programme deliver the very latest in research and thinking on performance and leadership so power^UP PLUS ensures effective leadership, more effective teams, better outcomes, more peace of mind and as a result, a happier me.
- Wednesday, Nov 13th , 7.00am - 9.30am
- Level 2, 300 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
- for your budget
$2625 Premium (premium member price)
power^UP PLUS ensures leadership growth remains a central focus for the business owner as key to the ongoing development of the business.
power^UP PLUS Sessions:
- are on the second Wednesday of each month
- run from 7am - 9.30am
- have an interactive, round table workshop format
- feature new learning, key issues discussion and personal reflection components
- focus on enhancing self awareness & confidence + developing leadership skills + growing commercial acumen + enhancing personal performance habits
- leverage the very latest in effective performance and leadership
- includes a peer momentum programme
- can be joined at any time
- is offered in 5-session blocks
- can be paid upfront or in monthly installments*
- participants are awarded an additional 10% discount for the life of their membership to use on all subsequent programmes & events (bringing the discount to 40%)
Join with other grads in setting aside quality time to ensure ongoing growth to deliver the results of most importance!
(*$80 admin fee applies)
power^UP PLUS ensures
- fresh thinking to invigorate my own
- enhanced skills and commercial acumen
- a sounding board to challenge and validate my thinking
- a confidential platform for expanding my thinking
- support/resources to ensure I make progress at my pace
- new levels of confidence and ease
- momentum in the areas of most importance for me