for many of us the combined stretch of growing a business and other life priorities can make quality thinking time hard to get. power-UP makes that problem a thing of the past.
Co.OfWomen partner with EY to deliver power-UP – a top notch programme to address these challenges that, those of us going for growth will face.
power-UP provides a small group format where we meet together on a monthly basis to do quality thinking, ensure our plans are focused and delivering, build our commercial thinking, and to have our thinking and networks expanded. In between sessions, a momentum programme ensures we stay on track and feeling confident.
- Thursday, Apr 19th , 7.30am - 10.30am
- EY - 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland
- for your budget
- $7,500 (standard price)
member discounts up to 50% apply
power-UP will add new frameworks for thinking as sessions feature both experts and experienced entrepreneurs who act as session mentors adding their experience to ours.
The programme is facilitated by trained business coaches who work alongside participants in and outside the core sessions to ensure momentum is built.
power-UP features 6 sessions that focus on
- personal performance
- financial acumen
- growth plans
- exit strategies
- governance and advisory boards
Join with other business owners in setting aside quality time to enhance your confidence and skills to delver the results of most importance for you.
at a glance
- sessions run from 7.30am – 10.30am
- are held on the fourth Thur of each month
- provide a small group format
- sessions include experienced entrepreneurs/experts
- provides a consistent opportunity to do quality thinking and see progress
- will expand your network of champions
what you'll get
- fresh thinking to invigorate your own
- enhanced skills and commercial acumen to make your business grow
- a sounding board to challenge and validate your thinking
- a confidential platform for expanding your thinking
- support/resources to ensure you making progress at the pace you want
- direct access to trusted experts
- new levels of confidence
- momentum in the areas of importance to you
induction session = 3.30pm to 5.30pm
Sessions 1-6 = 7.30am - 10.30am
feb 22, mar 22, apr 26, may 24, jun 28, jul 26