The Mini MBA builds commercial competence & confidence to deliver both balance and, business results you deserve
For many of us the combined stretch of growing a business and other life priorities can make quality thinking and learning time hard to get, and often means we progress slower and often more painfully. The Mini MBA programme makes that problem a thing of the past.
>> The Mini MBA delivers a programme of learning dedicated to advancing the goals of most importance to you and the business. The programme does this by developing the leadership skills, commercial acumen, and performance habits that will underpin and sustain you and ensure momentum.
>> Over seven months in sessions led by a range of experts you'll have dedicated time to work on yourself, your business and goals - to do relevant learning and quality thinking.
>> A Peer Partnering programme, pairs you with a different wahine on the programme each month to ensure a continuous, productive focus on the business and moral support that keeps you buoyant.
>> Additional coaching and mentoring ensure that you have additional support, specific to your needs.
>> Importantly, the Graduation feature of the programme ensures that learning is translated to the outcomes of most importance for us.
- Thursday, Feb 23rd , 7.00am - 11.00am
- Zoom LIVE Video Call
- for your budget
- $9950 +gst (standard price)
$6995 +gst (premium member price)
Mini MBA focuses on equipping business owners for growth
This six-month programme is led by highly experienced experts and comprises six core business modules.
The programme is based on the practical reality of an owner led business so the focus is on leveling up the leadership and business as a whole to ensure it's set up for growth and sustainability.
A weekly commitment of two hours is estimated to include a partner call, reflection assessments, reading and exercises focused on embedding leadership habits and developing robust commercial practices. These are not on top of business activity, they run alongside an enhance the role you are already playing making you and the business function optimally.
>> Sessions take a workshop format and are facilitated by trained, experienced business coaches and feature world-class experts and mentors.
>> Between sessions, one on one coaching is provided to ensure the distinctive needs of each participant is accommodated.
Mini MBA - 6 Modules
This comprehensive programme provides six modules focused on Leadership + Managing People + Financials + Growth Strategy + Business Planning + Advisors & Exit. The programme's unique Graduation mechanism focuses on ensuring that the learning is embedded in the leader and the business.
Join other business owners in setting aside quality time to develop high levels of confidence and competence to deliver the results of most importance.
outcomes i'll get from the Mini MBA
You'll develop a clarity and confidence in
- my role as leader and how to function and deliver in this role
- my business as a whole commercial entity across all core functions
- fundamental leader habits that focus on energy, time, balance and strategic thinking
- my qualities as a leader and how to elicit performance from my team
- our optimal, succinct business plan to deliver on my strategic goals to focus myself and our team
- the optimal advisory function and exit strategy for my business
Mini MBA will give me
- learning from highly experienced experts
- enhanced skills and commercial acumen
- a peer partnering programme to ensure momentum across the programme
- a consistent sounding board to challenge and validate my thinking
- a confidential platform for expanding my thinking
- additional coaching & mentoring to ensure I make progress at my pace
- new levels of confidence and ease in my role as leader
- develop momentum in the areas of most importance for me and my business
Sessions run on the LAST THURSDAY of each month - 7am - 11.00am
- Session 1: February 23 - Leadership
- Session 2: March 30 - Managing People
- Session 3: April 27 - Financials
- Session 4: May 25 - Business Strategy
- Session 5: June 29 - Business Planning
- Session 6: July 27 - Advisors, Exit & Role of Director
- GRADUATION - August 17 - 2-5pm
>> PROGRAMME PRICING
> Government funding for Capability Building Grants are potentially available and apply to this programme - see your local Economic Development Agency - >>> find yours here
enquire about payment options: firstname.lastname@example.org