Our final 2017 Camp features 'the great debate' as Dame Julie Christie and Theresa Gattung square off against each other over a compelling topic
The full programme will be announced in September but if you're certain you can be there, book your place now - we only have 200 places and they will sell out!
- Wednesday, Nov 1st , 2.30pm - 6.00pm
- 12 Jellicoe St, North Wharf Auckland
- for your budget
- $340 +gst = standard rate
included at no extra cost for premium members
Camp = a day out to do quality thinking
3 times a year at our member camps our community comes together to contribute to each other and bask in the insights & clarity this forum offers each of us. camps are 100% led by members who willingly step into the limelight, for many with nerves shredding, for one reason: to share of themselves as a contribution to us.
- time out to reflect, review and be energised to take on your next level
- awareness to recognise the depth of our own internal resources
- learning from generous fellow members who want to add to your success
- quality time with like-minded women to build your network of champions
- opportunities to add your skill & experience to others on the same journey
full programme announced September 2017
great nosh and beverages? go on, twist my arm
A feature of our Camps is the fab food & bev. Seriously! That’s because it’s delivered by our members and made with much love.
The session breaks provide wonderful opportunities to spend relaxed time getting to know more fantastic women. The cocktail function presents the additional mandate (we insist!) to celebrate our own successes before we head off to make another leap in progress for our goals and aspirations!