Coaching will empower you to have your life work your way by focusing on the pathways to achieving any results you want, in any area you choose.
- Level 2, 300 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051
- for your budget
- $ 4500 +gst standard fee
$ 3150 +gst premium member fee
Coaching is ideal if you’re ready to discover greater satisfaction, motivation, confidence and results.
The coach 1:1 programme will help you to create relevant and inspiring goals backed up by clear plans, a mindset to achieve the result you want and agility in overcoming any challenges on the way.
(note: if business growth is the key focus for you – co.coach biz is the programme we offer for this)
coach 1:1 gets underway by first selecting the best coach for you.
The first step in the programme is specifically clarifying the focus of the coaching programme by identifying your key goals. This is followed by developing the plan to achieving these.
Sessions focus on creating progress plus what you need to deliver on your goals with your coach acting as your champion and holding you accountable.
what you’ll get
- greater clarity & sense of purpose
- increased motivation
- freedom from limiting beliefs, habits or fears
- greater effectiveness
- more expansive thinking and resourcefulness
- new levels of confidence
- more of the results you want for yourself and your life
- more joy, balance, energy & fulfilment
Your coach will be trained, skilled and experienced and committed to championing your goals and results by
- bringing a robust process that will support your growth and results
- facilitating your thinking to ensure you make quality decisions
- noticing what you’re not noticing and raise it (expanding your awareness)
- asking the questions you may not have yet asked
- bring increased accountability to support momentum toward results you want
- being a mirror to reflect how you’re being
- keeping you moving forward coaching is about action that will get you to where you want to be
- encouraging you by being your most enthusiastic supporter
- challenging and stretching you to see you expand your thinking and options
The initial co.coaching programme runs for three months and provides 2 x 90-minute coaching sessions each month. Sessions are delivered face to face, by phone or skype.
In addition to the scheduled coaching sessions, you’ll have access to your coach between sessions when additional time would be useful and check-in sessions can also be included.