it’s exciting getting a new business going, and extremely easy to start one, no training or credentials required. This is exciting and challenging in equal measure.
Exciting, because building a business isn’t rocket science, we can all learn it. Challenging, because at the beginning there’s so much more to learn, than we already know and this means we’ll often grow slower, not the option most of us are interested in.
biz essentials is a foundations programme developed by business owners, who’ve been there themselves. Run over four weeks, it combines both time with other biz owners to learn and time back in the business to work on developing our own business with better clarity and support.
biz essentials ensures we build the core knowledge base and understanding that adds to our thinking and converts our passion into results that matter for us. hell yeah!
- Tuesday, Sep 3rd , 9.30am - 1.00pm
- Level 2, 300 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
- for your budget
- standard rate $1900 +gst
premium member rate $1330+gst
apply for a scholarship
Really want to do this programme but concerned that your current cashflow won't stretch? No problem, just get in touch and let's chat about the scholarship option - firstname.lastname@example.org
biz essentials delivers 4 sessions over 4 weeks that covers:
- the business system – the whole business and how to set it up for success
- my key #1 role - the one role that will ensure my businesses success
- managing my time - to focus on the most important things and not run myself ragged
- financial fundamentals – the skills and processes that minimise risk and put me in the driving seat
- plans for results – a simple plan to focus my time and build momentum for results
- sales skills – the no.1 business skill for making money flow that I can do with ease & confidence
- marketing - the central job of finding and keeping customers
For your planning - session dates
>> All 4 sessions are at 9.30am - 1.00pm
Session Dates - Sept 3, 10, 17, 24